Oklahoma Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance insures your vehicles for physical damage and liability coverages for amounts, situations, and usage not covered by a personal auto policy. This type of business insurance covers a variety of vehicles and is also referred to as commercial car insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance. Our agents at 3000 Insurance Group will help you find the coverage you need for your business.
Why do you need Oklahoma Commercial Auto Insurance? - In general, if an auto is used in tasks related to the operator's occupation, profession or business, other than commuting, a commercial policy is recommended.
- If you are using your auto to transport goods or people for a fee or if you use your auto to conduct a service, you may need a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial auto policy may be appropriate to provide higher limits of liability.
- Hauling a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer used to conduct your business may require a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial insurance policy may be needed if employees operate the auto or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership.
What does Commercial Auto Insurance cover? - Commercial auto insurance provides similar coverages to a personal auto policy, such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments, and uninsured motorists coverage. However, there are also differences between a commercial auto insurance policy and personal auto policy that may include eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits.
Most Commercial auto policies are "named driver only" policies, meaning only those drivers listed on the policy can operate a covered auto.
What are the Commercial Auto coverages?
- Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your car accidentally damages another person's property. It also provides you with a legal defense.
- Combined single limit (CSL) – Some liability policies offer separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims or property damage. A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.
- Medical payments – usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage – pays for injuries to you and your passengers and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or a hit-and-run driver.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to or replacement of your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.
Providing Commercial Auto Insurance in Oklahoma
We can help you with your commercial auto insurance needs in Oklahoma including the Oklahoma City, Broken Arrow, Edmond, Moore, Norman, and Tulsa areas. Contact one of the agents at 3000 Insurance Group for your Oklahoma commercial auto insurance needs.