Oklahoma Home Insurance
Your home is usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. If you have any damage, you need a Oklahoma insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At 3000 Insurance Group, we will help you find the best value for your needs while providing quality service.
Homeowner policies will differ based on where you live, the valuables in the home, and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft, or other events, in addition to the event that someone is injured on your property.
At 3000 Insurance Group, we have home insurance specialists that can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to many top-rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price.
Homeowners insurance policy coverages in Oklahoma
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage, or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics, or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone (other than a resident) that is injured on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake, or jewelry insurance. Our agents can help you understand your risks and help you evaluate additional coverages for your Oklahoma home insurance plan.
Contact us today at 405.521.1600 to find out more about home insurance in Oklahoma, including the Oklahoma City, Broken Arrow, Edmond, Moore, Norman, and Tulsa areas.